Eagle Globe And Anchor - No Insurance! Can't cover theft of Harley!
Update added by user Feb 12, 2012
UPDATE TO THE HARLEY THEFT- EAGLE GLOBE & ANCHOR- TERRY BARNHART
I wanted to post this letter that I wrote to the owner of the Harley, the gent from Australia. I wanted him to know that I am willing to help in anyway. I know he has been frustrated and feeling like it\'s hopeless since he\'s in Australia. Thanks for the support of other people who have responded to this. Any futher advice or info is WELCOME!
Feb. 12th, 2012
Hello Harry, I have not heard from you in a long while so I thought I would try to touch base with you and see what progress you have made on recovering your money from the theft. I have always been very motivated to try and help you get to the bottom of this!! What is happening with it? Have you ever been able to settle with Wolverine?? I posted our/your situation on Pissed Consumer.com, it is a website that people can spread the word about dirty business dealings, no matter what the product or situation. You might be interested to talk to me more about what is going on, or go on the website and read up on all the comments regarding Eagle Globe & Anchor (Terry Barnhart) and Wolverine Transport.
I have always blamed Wolverine for what happened and I still do hold them responsible for hiring Terry to pick up your bike, but it definetely points toward EGA as being the crooks here. Terry has done this to other people as well, shipping the bikes with no insurance. Some of the bikes were recovered and some werent. Have you been in touch with the Kansas City police ever?? Did Wolverine ever give you the information you needed to go farther in getting your bike or money back? Did you pursue any of this to see who got their bikes back and who didn\'t?? If this were my bike Harry, I would NOT STOP until Terry Barnhart was made to PAY. He is a shady, crooked, cheating liar...and he probaly had something to do with this whole thing!! He still has 3 rigs on the road! How does he continue to do this when he carries no insurance and has the track record he does??
I really believe that if you would pursue this you would get your money back for the bike. An atty. from California read the posts about the thefts and they said they would be willing to help if they had all the info!! I know we were conversing alot on this but after this long it seems we lost touch and maybe your giving up. DONT GIVE UP. Maybe you have settled this or maybe you haven\'t but if you could let me know where it\'s at, I am WILLING AND ABLE to help!!
I would be willing to go to court in your place from here in the states as a witness. I still have the paperwork that Terry left here after he picked up the bike too. He is still in business, GO AFTER THIS GUY!!Why should they get away with this?? Other people who had their bikes involved in this theft has also responded to this posting and you would prolly get their support and help too. Did you ever get THE TITLE FROM WOLVERINE? Last I talked to you you had not received it from them.
Can you drop me a line or let me know if you want my help?? If I dont hear from you I will assume you are ready to let this go and are okay with the outcome. I know if it was me I would have a lawyer totally get the people involved with this to pay for the loss!! I\'ll wait to hear from you, Sincerely, Juanita
Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2012
Terry Barnhart, owner of Eagle Globe and Anchor out of Michigan, Transport Company.BEWARE!
This guy has no insurance to cover what he transports. He picked up custom Bikes, including my beautiful shovelhead(which was going to a new owner in Australia), and his whole rig went missing in Kansas City on 9-20-2010. He represented himself as a responsible transport company, but that is a LIE! The bike was never recovered.
The new owner is out 12,600. Some of the bikes were apparently recovered...some werent. Since this theft, Terry has gotten himself a new truck and trailer. Pretty good for a guy who said he had no insurance to cover the thefts of these bikes!!
Liar,Loser, Scammer!! Beware!
Dont Use EGA!!Read the stories on Pissed Consumer about EGA and Wolverine Transport!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "i ordered the microwave/hood filters from frigidaire for $139.95. i received the wrong products. i called the service and they insisted they sent the right one and i have to..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."